Friday, June 22, 2012

Sketches No. 1

Here are some character sketches from my sketchbook. Keep in mind that these are only sketches, and they might look unfinished or have unnecessary stuff in the background. I just wanted to give you some idea of what the inside of my sketchbook looks like.




Sketch 4
Some sketches for a ghost/spirit girl.


Sketch 5
I really like the one in the lower left.


Sketch 3
I tried to apply the same style I used on the ghost girl to a different character. Except this one looks more like some kinda tree spirit.


Sketch 1
More tree spirit.


Sketch 2
Another ghostly character.


Sketch6
Lots of ugly background smudges in this one. I thought I'd still include it since it combines separate characters into one picture. I like the way their hands bind together too.

Thanks For reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment